- 10’ x 10’ Exhibit Booth
- 1 Complimentary Full Exhibitor Registration, which permits access to all conference sessions
- 1 Complimentary Booth Personnel Registration, which grants access to the exhibit hall only and the functions therein
- 1 Additional Booth Personnel Registration at $300, a reduced rate from regular registration categories, which grants access to the exhibit hall only and the functions therein
- 1 copy of the conference proceedings
- 25-word description of your products or services in the final program (due July 10, 2024)
- Exposure at the Welcome Reception, breaks, and the exhibit hall lunches
- $2,295 10x10 In-Line | $2,495 10x10 Corner | $3,995 10x20 (before May 1, 2024, 50% deposit due with contract; balance due June 1, 2024)
- $2,595 10x10 In-Line | $2,795 10x10 Corner | $4,495 10x20 (After May 1, 2024, 100% of the total fee due with contract)
Each 10’ x 10’ booth includes:
- 6’ skirted table w/chair
- Trash can and ID sign
Payment of Space
- Applications must be accompanied by 50% of the total space rental fee if mailed by May 1, 2024.
- If mailed after May 1, 2024, 100% of the total fee is due with the contract.
- All space must be paid in full by June 1, 2024.
- After that date, all reserved booth space not paid in full will be released for resale.
- Booth set-up is prohibited until exhibit space is paid in full.
- Make checks payable to ASCE/2024 Geo-Exhibits.
Cancellation of Space
- Cancellation notification must be submitted in writing to ASCE Sales Management.
- A refund of the total amount paid, less a $100 processing fee per booth, will be made if cancellation is received before July 17, 2024.
- No refunds will be granted for cancellations received after July 17, 2024.
Assignment of Exhibit Space
- Space is assigned to companies in good standing and upon receipt of the full payment.
- Contracts will be dated and assigned in the order received.
- If your choice of space is not available, the closest space to your original selection will be assigned.
- No guarantees are made with respect to booth location.
- Before December 1, 2023, G-I Organizational Members will be given priority assignments.
- Included in your space rental fee is 1 Full Registration and 1 Booth Personnel Registration.
- An Exhibitor Registration Form will be sent as part of the official Exhibitor Service Kit, emailed 3 months prior to GeoenvironMeet 2024.
- The Exhibitor Registration forms must be completed for Full Registration and Booth Personnel and returned to [email protected] or faxed to (866) 902-5593 no later than July 17, 2024. Please use one form per person.
- After July 17, 2024, exhibitor registration will take place on-site at GeoenvironMeet 2024, and there will be a $50 on-site service fee to process.
Additional Booth Personnel Registration
- 1 Additional Booth Personnel Registration may be purchased at the reduced rate of $300.
- Additional registrations must be purchased at the full conference rate.
- The Additional Booth Personnel Registration Form will be included in the Exhibitor Service Kit.
- The form must be completed and returned to [email protected] or faxed to (866) 902-5593 no later than July 17, 2024.
- After July 17, 2024, exhibitor registration will take place onsite at GeoenvironMeet 2024, and a $50 on-site service fee will be assessed.